- Group Classes (12)
- Behavior Assessments (2)
- Private Lessons (6)
- Puppy Programs (3)
- Rowdy Rovers (3)
- Renewals (3)
- Products (9)
- Special Events (1)
- ANNANDALE (2)
- FALLS CHURCH (1)
- SPRINGFIELD (3)
- WOODBRIDGE (6)
|Your cart is currently empty|
Worried about the weather?
We'll leave a message on our voicemail (703-497-7878) if we need to cancel class.
Refunds or class credits are not issued for missed individual meetings of a class due to personal schedule conflicts or illness.
When a customer cancels a registration, the following fees apply:
- Written request received 14 or more days prior to the start date - full refund
- Written request received 3-13 days prior to the start date - 80% refund
- Written request received within 48 hours of the start time - 50% refund
- No refunds once a class has begun.
- Withdrawal from a waiting list may result in an 80% refund.
- Refunds or class credits are not issued for missed individual meetings of a class due to personal schedule conflicts or illness.
Evaluations and Private Lessons
- We will hold tentative (unpaid) appointments for three days before offering the timeslot to another client. To reserve an appointment, payment must be received.
- Rescheduling an Appointment
- Written request to reschedule received more than 48 hours in advance - no charge.
- Written request to reschedule received 48-24 hours in advance - 10% rescheduling fee.
- Written request to reschedule received fewer than 24 hours in advance is considered a cancellation - no refund.
- Cancelling an Appointment
- Written request to cancel received more than 48 hours in advance - 80% refund
- Written request to cancel received 48-24 hours in advance - 50% refund.
- Written request to cancel or reschedule received fewer than 24 hours in advance - no refund.
All About Dogs will issue a full refund when a class or program is cancelled by All About Dogs.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION: We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time. We make an effort to keep the information on this site up to date, but acknowledge there may be errors. If you have any questions or concerns about our services, please contact the office for up-to-date information.